Personalized Sleep Training
Every plan includes the following:
- A discovery call
- A detailed and fully personalized sleep plan – you will receive a detailed PDF document with easy to follow steps based on our discovery call
- A follow up call – Review of your plan, along with the opportunity to ask questions and discuss next steps
- Continuous sleep log tracking for on-going plan evaluation
- Unlimited support via email and phone
Additional resources provided with each plan:
- Up-to-date sleep guidelines
- Sample sleep schedules
- Resources on how to tackle sleep regressions
- Deciphering different types of cries
- Support for family – I can speak to your family and educate them on the importance of sleep for you and your child
- Information on gentle vs intermediate sleep training methods
We are resuming our in-person consults and services with utmost safety and care
While my services extend globally to those in need, I am excited to be able to consult with you and your family at your home if you are located in the Greater Houston Area. Schedule a 15 minute call by clicking the link below to see if this is something you are interested in. A lot of families have benefitted from at home consults as I am there to guide you every step of the way. I adhere to all COVID19 safety guidelines.Let's talk
Newborn Sleep Training – The Snuggly Bear
Newborns sleep for 16-17 hours a day, but they wake up every few hours to eat. This stage in your little one’s life is one of the toughest adjustments for any new parent – but it’s also the best time to sleep train your little one. If your first few months with baby have you feeling exhausted and frustrated, I can help.
Newborn (Under 3 months)
Infants – The Cuddly Bear
Infant sleep problems have an immediate and noticeable effect on your child’s demeanor. Sleep issues also add an extra layer of stress as parents worry about the impact it has on a child’s growth and development. Sleep problems make parenting harder than it already is.
Infants (3 months – 1 year)
Toddlers – The Teddy Bear
Does your toddler resist bedtime, wake up at night, have nighttime fears or have general difficulty sleeping? These are common problems among many 1-3-year-olds. This is the time when most are getting a new sibling and experiencing issues with potty training or crib-to-bed transition. Help your child build healthy sleep habits to better their physical and mental well-being now and in the future. I can help turn those bedtime battles into regular and restful sleep patterns.
Toddlers (1 year – 3 years)
Pre-schoolers – The Pooh Bear
Pre-schoolers go through a lot of changes – they are starting school, going on play dates and starting extracurricular activities. If your pre-schooler is resisting bedtime because of there are going through major life changes, call me and I can help get him or her back to bed!
Pre-schoolers (5+ years)
The Golden Cub Experience
All Ages, Cost : $1350
This inclusive package includes everything listed in the Full Package and allows you to tailor your time with me for when you need it the most! The Sleepy Cub VIP experience includes 2 weeks of 24/7 support via email and phone AND an additional four 30 minute video consultations. You can use this time after your 2 weeks of unlimited support or you can bank it for common regressions associated with social and developmental changes such as: potty training, change in food habits, addition of siblings, etc.
3 days of video support
3+ months of ongoing support
The Bear Essentials Sleep Management Program
All ages, Investment : $195
This program is for you if you:
- Comprehend the basics of sleep training
- Don’t require much hand holding
- Are able to work through instructions and stay consistent with the plan without my help
- Aren’t nervous about sleep training
This package includes: